Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, January 01, 2010

I think that my sweat is poisonous

One drop of sweat dropped on the wooden computer table and immediately, it sizzled and became white

Anyway, prom's tomorrow which is weird cause no one has their prom the year after they graduate and like 10 days before they get back their results.
We should all dress up as report books and certs and Mrs Lim would cringe and cry in agony.
AND no one has their prom in the school hall. When you doll up all so beautifully as if you were getting married and get into the taxi and say "uncle, go cedar girls"

I bet the taxi driver would start sniggering at you.
It's like on your wedding day, you tell the chauffeur "bring me to block 15 at tampines ave the carpark there"
OK maybe the carpark is v meaningful to you, but you get the point.

BUT this is a consolation for those who are planning to skip prom cause they wouldn't miss out on much (location or money)

I'm my class rep for the mambo queen and have zero confidence
Unless my song is some indian dance or the miley cyrus 'hoedown', then I'll be pretending I have a sprained ankle. (Which I am very good at, cause I practised the fake spraining of ankle in training before haha). Furthermore, I'll be teetering in high heels so that'll make it much easier.

I'd rather be like the mountain or the sunflower in the background scene for the rest of the dancers

See you,
I just lost my dress, I guess I can't go now :)

And I realise that everytime after I say 'bye' or 'see you' or 'goodnight', I always have more things to say

ANYWAY, why is 'good morning' or 'good afternoon' used as a hello-like greeting but 'goodnight' is used as a goodbye-like greeting? Doesn't really makes sense aye

oh, by the way, I was kidding about the sweat thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home