Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

HI Mel!!

18th Nov
Yep! And since we didn't bathe yesterday (17) because of the freezing conditions, we decided to take the challenge and bathe today, and I almost became a life version of the sir Raffles standing just that my arms weren't crossed.

Yeah and so me and Serene took the metro to da shi jie and the metro was really clean and really fast and really efficient. We walked for about 3 hours and buying nothing cause we were kinda poor and decided to be on budget before settling down at Subway (sai bai wei) for lunch! And we walked to people's sq which is the equivalent of dhoby ghaut to city hall and made specs!!

The specs shop has earnt alot from us I guess, had a great time choosing frames before settling for the zebra print kind (Close to nature) and I did my first bargain of the trip when I got a toy at 10! (original 15) whoohooo!

Sleeping time was apparently the best time cause we are usually high before sleeping and the sun sets at 5, so we 'chey' all the time when we see the clock and its only 730 (But seems like 930)

Tomorow I'm off to my camp!

I KNOW, I lead such an interesting life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home