Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, November 16, 2009

As you may know (Or I am telling you if you don't) my olevel has ended whoohoo

And it kinda feels weird how we don't have to face books everyday or think about olevels and the 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 chants from our teachers. After the last paper I physically felt a large mega gargantuan burden lifted off from my shoulders. It just occured to me how people mould themselves and change their lifestyles just to suit one time occassions like exams. Doesn't that make it out idols? Isn't that idolatry?

Now I am going to sleep 10 hours a day to make up for the 5 or 6 hours sleep during the exams. Hahaha I am so happy I got my bb which instantly makes me look pro AND I got my 'lonely penguin' starbucks tumbler which cheers me up instantly AND I'm going to Shanghai tomorrow to meet Serene.

I hope that I don't miss the bgr lesson by uncle Victor cause that's probably Mervin's fav topic of the year.

Byebye thanks for reading I know I'm megaaa boring and have no senseee of humourrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home