Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the 23rd of December Wednesday of year 2009
We had our basketball farewell and being the normal boring person that I am, I shall not post any pictures. Or rather, pictures are in fb I guess

I decided to give Joline some Olevel notes and exam papers for her christmas and goodbye present, so I condensed what I thought was of top priority into a box and carried it to school. Met Jiamin and Serene at pp mrt and being the normal evil that they are, they walked in sooo quickly haha

Guess what?
I'm so lousy and weak and frail like a poor old lady I got a backache hahaha. Nevertheless, we went in and started to play match.
It was the Sec 1 registration on that day and so I was thinking of doing
Me: Eh! Sec 1! Help me carry this box! Want to come into cedar anot??????? (Gives an ultra threatening look)
Sec 1 girl: Oh... o..o...kay...
Victory! :)

But I'm nice. So yeah, we went down to the canteen and watched the tiny but relatively funny performance by the juniors and the sec3s gave us boards. Thank you thank you :)

THEN we took like thousands of pictures and everyone (especially serene) had sooooo mny facial expressions hahaha.

I went home to pack my room and rest rest before heading out to east coast park for night cycling!

My sister and I walked from area c to area e (But nothing beats me and jiamin walking from area a to area e that was a close death experience) and we grabbed our bikes and started when the night was still young haha
AND being the lousy cyclist that I am and because I am incapable of cycling in a straight line I think I covered more distance than everyone else. Jeremy and John had to cycle slowly too (Sorry) and then we went to simpang bedok for supper!! Kun cheng ordered the paper prata which was tissue like and
Kuncheng: Uncle how much is the tissue?
Uncle: Oh? The tissue is 3 dollars hahaha

We continued into the night and cycled from east coast to pasir ris and wanted to pop by Mervin's house to say hi and later in the night, it started to rain and it got more fun! so... we cycled from 11pm to about 6 or 7 pm and we all felt victorious and healthy :)

After sleeping, we headed down to pastor's house for a vonderful meal and we watched daniel perform his guitar skills (damn pro) and mervin claiming that his shirt is cute and all
We sat down and started to sing :)

25th December, Friday
Merrrrrry Christmas! Went to church attended service, ate damn alot of ham and went out, and went back to church for the movie screening! hahaha

hahaha Everyone shold try night cycling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home