Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Even I amuse myself sometimes.

How I wish I was Patrick Jane cause he's masking of feelings is done pretty well and he's funny and quite handsome and quite erm blond? Maybe I'll be Patricka Jane.

Anyway, I am going to start to write about ShangHai

17th Nov
Walked into the departure hall, walked towards gate 10 to look for Daniel and saw the male clone of Serene and Bingo! It is him! Haha did what people usually do when 2 strangers met- we related about Serene. Haha v v v funny. Went up the plane ans realised that I forgot my BB charger and specs. Clever I guess.
Sat down, read Adventures of Indiana Jones for about 3 hrs and slept for 2 hrs.
The temperature was 5 centigrade.
So we walked out into the airport and thought "Wow, 5 deg! Not bad still quite warm!" But little did we know that airports usually has good heaters. Daniel's fav line 'Follow the crowd' and so we did.

Walked out to take the taxi and we felt 5deg in full force as the wind blew in our faces. Took a 30mins taxi to Serene's house and the taxi driver must have thought he was a F1 driver cause he overtook ALL the cars on the highway and I almost puked in his cabby.

Reached, and we went to the supermarket and yep. That should be all. :)

I think I'm boring shall continue day 2 on a day in which I feel more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home