Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Many things happened
And I am supposed to blog about vbs and yeah many thingys

9th December
Last day of VBS and we all woke up (We slept on the pews soooo comfy) and me and Loretta headed out to eastwood cold storage to buy goodies for the kids and! we managed to tell the cashier aunty about the story behind the candy cane :)

Went back to church and things started out as normal.
Ok I'm getting bored.
Next thing

You know what I almost forgot how to spell december haha

10th December
Met up with Serene to get my china stuffs and we headed out to city hall and she was very irritated with me, cause I was always right in everything :) Sometimes I can't help it
Why why why must I always be right?

12th December
we had our Scoop Troupe publicity (Selling of ice cream in Iluma to raise funds for MINDS) and we had to give out flyers. We were dead dog cat bird tired and almost died but we still managed to give flyers out peacefully :)
Went to the soup spoon for dinner and slacked for about 3 hours before going home

14th December
Scoop troupe actual day,
we were singing at Iluma for about 2 hours and Daniel helped us play the guitar. Mervin nd Kun Cheng joined us and our sing were sooooooooo wonderful

16th to 18th December
We had our Youth Camp

And i think I need to sleep Goodnight shall continue another time haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home