Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, December 05, 2009

For the rest of the ShangHai trip, it was pretty much v v v v fun

when my dad came over to meet us, we had Large meals (Lots of steamboats) in within the short 4-5 days that my Dad was there, we walked through the South Xizhang Road at least 6 times and we made more specs! hahaha I had bamboo specs which my dad also made.

We went to the bargain places where I could practice my bargaining skills and master the art of "throwing dirty looks" not that I meant to, but some of them really follow you everywhere. Haha and yeap, bought many many many things! Super fun and cool BUT super crowded.

23rd Nov
Happy Birthday Daddy! We went to eat steamboat (Again) and we ate until the food almost rose my to my oesophagus. Haha. On some day, when I foot the bill, haha I won a 10 dollar rebate!! haha. Yep.

On the last day, I lugged 2 luggages (w serene) onto the metro to take th maglev train! It was so fast so fast so fast that I barely blinked twice and I reached the airport! haha. The train went from 0km/h to 430km/h and when it went down back to 0km/h, we reached. So I followed the numerous signs on at the airport and thank God, went up the plane safely hahaha.

BUT I left my esprit socks in the plane cause I spilled coffee and YA.

Today (5th Nov)
Just came back from the Christmas DIY camp starting from the 3rd of Dec so yep I guess I should go sleep haha.

Can't wait for VBS on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home