Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hihi!

The year ends tomorrow and going to watch night service will give the extra feel just like the icing on top on the cupcake. And going to mr ong's house will be the cherry on top of the icing hahaha

Anyway, here are some reason NOT to get a mac:
1. Isn't it irritating whenever you get a message on msn and the messenger picture starts bouncing on the screen?? OK. It is irritating
2. Whenever you press the mozilla button, it starts bouncing too. Like what's with apple and bouncing?
3. The screen zooms out without any notice and I was looking at facebook which was so small the width was only 10cm.
4. Whenever I save my pictures, I don't know where they go :(
5. I cannot do (And maybe you won't be able too!) the 2 finger- right mouse click thingy because apparently when you use 2 fingers, it's equivalent to the right mouse click haha

On the monday, 28th December
We had team outing at orchard road and it was pretty crazy and I wore heels again, but again, I foretold that my feel were gonna hurt so I brought extra
Sigh sigh, Why, must I, always be right???

Tuesday, 29th December
Met up with Jiajian and did our top favourite thing by sitting in Pageone and reading magazines haha :)
Went to see furniture and hahaha chose all that I wanted
Went to fengshan to eat bbq and home :):)

1 Comments:

Blogger Melindazx said...

HELLOOOOOO

it's because you're noob that's why you can't use it!!

i'm pretty pro at my own mac (like duhduhduh) haha

and and can you find a way to bring my cotton on top TO ME TO ME TO ME PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home