Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, July 02, 2009

I'm having an absolutely wonderful time disturbing all of my sister's friends. Maybe I'd be able to star in the movie disturbia.

Anyway, I just finished my Cheena orals and find it very disturbing that I have never ever done or written so many chinese characters before in my entire life!!! I feel so Cheena-like. I feel like the Great Wall of China! Yep! That's super Cheena-like. I bet that the amount of Chinese characters I've writtenfrom P1 all the way to Sec3 does not amount to what I have written for this exam.

Question was about schools opening their facilities for public use. Sounds normal. I was talking pretty normal-ly until it came to one part that I couldn't find a nicer and more formal word for 'pervert' so I said 'se lang' and the guy teacher's eyeballs grew big as golfballs. But it sounds normal isn't it?

Anyway, from my Cheena writing experience, I can hereby conclude that my handwriting looks the nicest writing the words 'xie xie' maybe that's a sign! I'm born polite and well mannered and am always eternally grateful.

Anyway, yesterday me and Jiajian went to City Hall to study hahaha.

We had like intensive Cheena. It was so intensive that we decided to go to the war memorial to calm down.

I pretty much forgot everything else that happened. Except that it's a real pity that school is going to start tomorrow, cause I had a really really X10^10 good time experiencing full 8 hours of sleep a day.

Are you single? Beware. People who are single, especially middle aged men have a higher chance of having dementia. HAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home