Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, July 10, 2009

Today is a funny

1. Despite the fact that there were bloody red ants (Not that I'm cursing, they are really bloody red) crawling all over the class's notice board (Of which I am next to) I am blessed today cause today I only saw one of them. Yesterday I saw 3. Maybe they all read my blog post about yesterday's 'how to kill ants' and got sore afraid. Haha.

We found the source of the bloody red ants. They were feeding on a decomposing bloody red lizard. I don't know if I should feel more sorry for myself or for the lizard. I mean, it's bad enough that you have to die of starvation (Cause he got stuck to the double sided tape sticking outside my class) and he got eaten by ants.

2. We had PE and we did hip hop dancing. It was pretty fun but it's a real pity I had to stand in the front row that I didn't get to see many other people dancing. Haha. (Esp Jiamin) cause I think Jiamin has a serious hand-eye-leg-body coordination problem. Hahaha

3. During recess, me and Jieshi went to buy drinks. I took 1 blue pink dolphin and she took the beige pink dolphin.
Mel: Eh Jieshi! Should drink the blue one! Got Amino Acids leH!
Jieshi: Really meH!
I turned my head away for a fraction of a second and saw 2 blue bottles of pink dolphin instead. Hahaha Okay it doesn't sound that funny here but it was :)

4. 3 Classes ++ had to squeeze into the tiny library for chem remedial.
Someone: How to test for the presence of iodide ions ah?
Angeline: Put starch la. If it changes to blue black means it's iodide.
Hahahahhahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home