Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello Melinda, (I'm prob talking to myself)

The O (ordinary) levels are starting on 26th Oct and now it feels like a realle realle big mega huge thing to everyone in my level. But once you reach A levels, o levels sounds 'amateurish'. Just like how psle feels like. Chey right!

My life is rather eventful. What I mainly do in a day is to
Sleep, Eat, Study, Bathe, Read Bible

I think my eyes have grown smaller eew

Anyway, this shall be the last post before I come back again next month 13 Nov woohooooooo! I'll donate my gargantuan stack of tyses to charity and sleep for 36 hours in an airconditioned room (Sorry earth just once) and make my eyes become bigger again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home