Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hi hi world I got my prelim 1 results hahaha
It's good to some extent, bad to some extent. You can't have everything right?

And I thank God. I'm shocked to some extent.
And I find that my vocabulary is really quite limited to some extent. I simply cannot find another word to replace the words in my post.

Eng 79.5
SSGeog 78
EMath 85
AMath 85
Chem 65
Bio 61. (Don't know what)
Phys 66 (Surprise surprise!!! Haha)
Cheena 67 (HAHAHAHAHA)

I realle realle realle hope that I do not get B3 for cheena cause both my sistaz did. Surely my cheena is more pro than theirs right right right!

School has been pretty much quite nice to some extent for the past 2 days. Haha cause we only collected papers and sat there in the hall listening to teachers talk. (And we realised that their common favourite word is 'too bad')

Alright, I'm not feeling very creative to some extent today. Byebye I shall post a more creative post next time. Heeehehhe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home