Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am so happy! Because... as of 9.00pm of today, 140 people have seen
http://recessionheroes.blogspot.com

Look at the counter on the first post. Some websites are just so pro. No I didn't click on my group's project blog 140 times. I think we are that popular. If you happen (No wait, you must) visit the website, please please refresh the website at least 3 times.

It's been eons since I last posted and I kinda like school these days cause we don't have to go down for morning assembly (Not that I do not want to do common practises that makes us Sporeans) but climbing 4 levels is realle not very interesting no?

I have planned what I am gonna do after the olevels. Please come to 4c for more details if you happen to want to join me :)

Cedar's Express Yourself Day
We were deciding on what to wear so a few ideas came out.
  1. Animals (No one supported me)
  2. Elderly clothes (Haha the theme is supp to be 'youth')
  3. MJ (Too bad, no cross dressing)
  4. Disco (They didn't want to look like Mr Leng- what a waste, it would be damn nice!)
  5. Tarzan (Damn easy, just pluck a few leaves)
  6. Princess
  7. Finding Nemo
Therefore, the poll came out, and
Princess- 14
Finding Nemo- 14

"Aiya, one princess got 1 fish lah!"

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home