Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exam Blues. Exam Yellows.

I just finished my Preliminary Exam 1.

The 'finished' part is nice. The '1' part isn't.

Today I did the most difficult paper in my entire life!!! I remember Melsa Chan saying, "After a math paper, your brain must hurt. If it doesn't, that means you didn't think hard enough". Yep my brain did hurt. It was the 'make-you' or 'break-you' kinda paper, the kind that would make you go "Cheyyyyyy!" in the olevels and the kind that makes you want to hug everybody when you got the answer.

AND it doesn't help when the person sitting next to me looks at the clock every 5 mins. Stressing to the pepsi max.

AND today I learn't the real real reason why we learn probability. We use it in MCQs!!! At least we have a 1/4 chance of getting the question right right? Especially if it's the physics-paper kind that Mr Yau sets. If we guess, maybe we would even get a higher chance of getting more right!!!

AND after the geog elective paper, I took a long hard look at my pen (Actually not that long and hard) and 1 cm of ink just disappeared. Haha imagine if I were in full geog, 2cm would have disappeared. I thought geog was supposed to be about conserving and all...

Bb! I'm going to master 'one voice' on the piano!

Ohoh yaya! Happy Birthday Mervin! Stop studying so hard if not you'll get realle nice silvery hair like Richard Gere! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home