Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sunday
Haha I didn't go to church because I had CIP and the whole church misses me! Haha. And we went to meet the people at Aljunied mrt and read the Mas Selemat guy newspaper thingy all the way. And one lady came and squuzed with me in the 2 seater thingy when there was like 4 million seats empty. Anyway me Serene Adrey mopped the floors. Then we ate like 5kg of fries for lunch and then we played mahjong! Hahahaha. And I won! Hahahaah.

Then we accompanied Jiajian to Tampines and walked around and sat at LongJohn's laughing. Haha.

"Eh! Rachel Wang! Eh look! Mrs OuYang! Mitochondria!"
"How about Mdm Haslinda?"
"Eh Aiya she'll come along soon."

Monday Tuesday
Were normal days except we kept complaining allll about oac. Haha. I forgot the interesting things that happened. Yesterday we had Cheena remedials, and I was trying to irritate Jiajian by pretending to stretch and the Wang Mama saw me and showed me the ultra wangmama what are you tryna do look. Haha.

Wednesday
Yay! I can't waito for Saturdayto! Haha Anyway today we had the workshop thingy and grouped with Jiamini Salapok Nasuharto Jessica and Chounu Simin. Haha. We only got 1 correct for the list but at least we could eat sharkfins. Eh! Wait! We are not supposed to eat sharkfins because they are, uhm bad for the sharks. Haha. Anyway we realised that Joline is a punjabi and Leena is a fei zhu liu. Hahaha. Meilindar shi meinu!

Anyway I'll keep my oac post to myself and my friends. Haha. People should stop scolding me on my pure tagboard because they should scold themselves first. And it will be there once society realises that there is nothing wrong I said. (Switch to cliche mode)- Look at your 5 fingers, there are not the same height. Haha. And it will be back up there and society will find it insultive again and I'll become likw xiaxue. Maybe I'll name mine like theviciousoacpostcycle.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home