Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy CNY!

And I am sooooo lazzzy to post (Can you hear my lazy tone?) That I'll just tell you that I post in a day that I have a posting mood then vrrroooom boooom! You get all the posts crammmed up in 1 post then your computer will get blog post inflation, then it will totalle jam up, causing THE GREAT DEPRESSION of originalic.blogspot.com. And then, stocks will crash, and la dee da.

I posted this post because I wanted to see a Febuary 2008 on my Archives! Coool reason bohzxzxzxz! Haha.

My sistazx invented the Moolinda thingy now I sound like a cow. So we decided to call her a few names, viewers please vote.
1. Melrose (Street that sells Birkenstocks)
2. Mildew (Some type of Mould)
3. Mildred (As in the colour Mild-red)

Aiya I suddenly have the blogging hwee-ling ah, but I am thee woman of thy wordos. Next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home