Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Passion. Obsession. Revenge. Hahahaha.

I have a dream, that one day the headings of our notice board, will unite to become one colour, and of one font, and to sit down together at the table of headinghood. I have a dream, that one day the notice board will live out the true intended design. I have a dream that one day the notice board, a state sweltering with the heat of orhbiangness, sweltering with the heat of unmatching colours, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little juniors will one day live in a school where they will not be judged by the color of their notice board but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!
(Adapted from M.L.K.J)

Thursday
Edison Chen quit from HK entertainment industry! Mag you must be bleeding now or something. Anyway, today was toaterlee normal. It is as normal as brushing your teeth. And after schoool we were LEFT to do the noticeboard, which we did quite nicely (haha). Applause please! And then after that we went to eat. With the Sec3s and 2s. It was funnny but not as funny. Haha

And! I suddenly like this song again! Haha. Toaterlee lurrbzxzxz it. Haha. And the reason for the ugly colour is to show how how the notice board roughly looks like (Coool Colour Combi bohzxz!). I'm not exaggerating. We are alll varrrrli badly affected by contents and apearance of the notice board.

There you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home