Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Valentine's Day! I remember someone in VBS called Valentine. hahaha. And Yay! Because I found my Ezlink card (The one I lost 2 days ago), and I found it I found it at the same place I left it. Haha. Thank God!

Sorry I didn't get anyone anything cause I'm a busy thing, and liquid containing ideas for V's Day have drained from my brain. Oh Yes I did! I gave Salapok Nasuhato and Lee the 'Melinda Bracelet'. Haha. It's for commemorating 15 Years of Melinda. Hahaha.

And today's lessons were quite abnormal, because the relief for MrTan happened to be a major stark contrast to Mr Tan, (She's faster than a Maglev Train!!!) and Mr Tan's slower than the bus we toook roday. And we toaterrleee don't know what she is talking about. haha. Seee? Murphy has acted upon us.

Okay Gotta Scooot to Bio and Yelena G Isinbayeva! Wiederzayn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home