Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guten Tag

Black Wednesday (Adapted from Britain)
Today was a very suay-bonged day.
1. I thought that we had pe so I lugged my track pants to school and my bag was big and bulky.
2. There is the AMathos and Chem test today.
3. HanMoi Moi says she wants to send us to RC. (Like the whole class!?!?)
4. Mitochondria guy is being unfair.

But don't worry about point 4 because we'll write a petition.

Haha. During cheeena the Han Mama made us "open mouth" and read with the radio thingy. So I told Jiajian to keep saying 'Watermelon' then it'll look like we are reading. Haha. So I said Watermelon 100 times and she said HoneyDew 150 times. (3 Syllabus only). Haha.

Today Everyone got their photos except out classss! Haha. And me and Crystal went to steal Aisyah's photos. hahahaahah.

Training was pretty nice at first, then it got tougher but it was still pretty nice, and we played match, and it was pretty nice. And I had to do with the Leena person, pretty not nice. And guessed what! We got threatened by some guy for our positions, and inner meaning it says, "I've chosen my team, actually you all can go home and rest on your laurels or sleeep". He's only worried about his position to prove that he is goood or something. He should eat his own flesh.

And the next suaybonged thing is that, on the happy way home. My phone zzz zzz zzz and Joline told me some Garbage stuffs. Hahahahahaa. Damn funny but damn annoying.

Bloody Sunday (Adapted from Nothen Ireland)
After church went to my Mom's Cedar friend house. And we played some snap like game and then proceeded to play many many games off bridge and tt (That game which I don't know how to spell). Hahahaha.

Mervin you better come for BC if not your Aladdin Cards are gonna fly away on a magic carpet ride.

Black Saturday (Adapted from Indo)
The people came to my house and we were being antisocial and locking up ourselves in my super interesting room. And started to play cards [Which I won every round of it (Almost)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home