Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, February 11, 2008

One Post at a Time! See what my goo can remember!

Today
was gonna be the day that I was gonna bring it up to you. Anyway today my heart was beating like 999 times per minute, because of the match! Haha. Okay Anyway Cheeer Up Up Up Seniors and the restos, and Yizhen tooo! haha. (Ooops Anti-Climax again). Anyway today during class was normal normal. We (All Sec 3s, Joline, Samantha) went to J8 to eat! And the foodcourt closed for reno, s we went to subway instead. Haha. Sat 4 by 4, and I drank a large 32oz ice tea I could totaaaallle die of tea overdose.

Then we went to ntuc, and Serene toook a basket (?), and we spent 13 hours there looooking at sugared stuffs. haha. Okay, uhm then we went home (With Jiamin and Audrey), and we decided to take 88 home! But... Audrey and Jiamin we sleeeeping so comfy-ly, and I was sitting up straight with my back straighter than an airport runway, because, well of uhm, tea overdose, so I neeeded to uhm, restrooooom badly.

End of Story, don't feeel like saying anymore, hahahaha

Flag Day
Went witho SiMin! And we collected normal normal amount, but we walked from
1. Bugis to
2. Dhoby Ghaut to
3. City Hall to
4. Clarke Quay to
5. Chinatown

Then toook Mrt back, and I goooot a Black Balloooon! Hahahaha. Then saw the rest and went to KFC and I drank a mega big gulp ice tea. Totttaalle burst.

My fingers are tired. So then!

Kua Simi Kua!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home