Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello!

Tuesday
is a Science overload day. Haha. Anyway, after school, went out to Dhoby G to have lunch lunch with Joline Serene Leena! Haha Lee couldn't come! Haha. Anyway we went to Pasta mania again, and they finished the entire bottle of the vomit cheese. Hahaha. And I drew on Joline's handbook and we were doing homework and so on. After that I followed Serene around to buy her stuffs, and I was dying because my legs were aching like mad and Serene walks super fast (Also don't know why!)

After that I walked from PlazaSing to Lido and my legs were aching more and more. Haha. Then I sat there like some toto chan reading her storybook. Met my mom, sis and so on and ate, then watched PS I LOVE YOU. Some parts are as boring as the storybook, but it is still pretty touching because the guy treats her so nicely! haha. And I reached home at 1230. Ahhhh!

Wednesday
PE was darn fun because Mr Eric joined us and we had 2 periods of Basketballlll! haha. Yay because the doraemon Dorothy Cheang didn't come! hahaha. Then after school some people stayed back to self train, and me Mag Joline Leena Jerusha Rachel went to walk around and looking for the key guy. haha,. Then we did homework and went to the canteeeeeen to eato! hahaha.
---------------------------------------
Movies to Catch
1. Indiana Jones IV (Must must must watch!)
2. Mummy 3
3. Step Up 2
4. The other Bodon't know what Sister
5. Batman!
6. August Rush
7. 27 Dresses
8. Narnia 2
And many more toooo lazy to think of.
----------------------------------------
1. When you decide to take the cab, there's not a single one. But then you decided to take the bus, all cabs come rushing to you.

2. When you decide to take let's say bus 10, bus 11 will come first. When you want to take bus 11, bus 10 comes.

3. When you hope the bus driver drives slower, he goes faster.

It's The Murphy's Law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home