Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, March 07, 2008

Love, Crucified, Arose!

Anyway today's CIP was really tiring, and had totalley no mood to shout at kids. And dampening my already damped mood was that my boyfriend couldn't come and I was like Haha. And I realised that this little boy named liangzhu could speak chinese better than me!

And I grabbed like 4 Million badges from the teacher. Haha. Other than that, nothing much happened except that WangMama scolded us for going to the toilet. Is like, is clearing your bladder and preventing stones or rectum overstretch or kidney problems or maybe even tears wrong! No right! And Crystal got scolded for doign arm excercises. Hahaha.

And I have an eye disease. I Winked at Jerusha, Leena and Sherlin, and they have it too! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home