Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today, the atriums and ventricles of my heart nearly split into 4 parts and jump through my ribcage, out of my body, breaking the aorta, vena cava, pulmonary artery and vein. (Look I can remember! Which proves that Mr Leng is TOTALLE the best bio teacher ever.)

I was studying, doing chemistry. Happily cracking alkanes and making plastics. Listening to the song- Over You by Chris Daughtry. I should have gotten the hint. My fan dropped down from the wall and bang with such a loud and truly terrible noise that the neighbourhood would have thought there was a nuclear explosion. I am NOT exaggerating (Ok maybe a little). It was hanging from the yellow-green, brown and blue wires.

I bet the fan was tired of fanning me and decided it was over me. This is devastating. Even machines hate me.

Which would mean I would have to on the ac 24/7 until the fan man comes. I can practically see the water levels rising and the ice dies in the north pole. Double devastation.

Lemme share with you the third devastation of my day.
I was eating New Zealands natural ice cream, from the tub. (Rocky road). I was happily digging out the marshmallows and nuts when I saw this black string. New ingredient? Maybe saffron thread? BUT NO It was a eew double eew strand of hair. What if the person has like fleas!?!?!? (Their ice cream is sold at the stores, they scoop and sell straightaway). What if the person has a scalp equivalent to that of an oil rig!?!!??

I lead such a devastating life. I couldn't even find another word for devastating. My vocab is increasingly limited. This is devastating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home