Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm like talking to myself. Who's used to being alone?

Holidays are supposed to feel bright and sunny with the paml trees swaying in the sea breeze. But no. My holiday feels dark and loner-ish cause we all have to be loser-life muggers who, if are not eating, bathing or sleeping, are studying. And my house has this realle mugger environment cause no one's at home and it's darker and quieter. No wonder Jiajian says my house is spooky. Haha used to it.

Can't wait for Sundays. It's dee best. Can't wait for PlayMax this Saturday hosting group with Joanna! Hahaha.

Won't people feel angry if others were to break their promises without knowing and worse if they knew? I hope that I can backspace my life to the stage where you weren't even there. It's much easier.

You make me feel like a nice piece of art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home