Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bush drank wine

St. Valentine's Day is creeping near! Which is also Cedar Fiesta day. If no one comes for Cedar Fiesta, it'll be damn embarassing. Haha. My class still holds the top position for selling the most number of tickets! haha. ANYONE ELSE WANNA COME PLEASE TELL ME!!! (Hint hint: Maoshi)

Today Dr Bibi said, "So what if your the top student etc etc etc"
That's it! So what! Haha. I think I should be the head of WHO. Haha

Yesterday we had our final match for the first round and we won all so far! It must be the adidas jerseys! Haha. Thank God fer that! Haha. Please don't get cocky.

School has been passing preeedy quickly, and olevels (So what!) are near. Haha. Today's maths was quite fun cause I was bragging about my wonderful calculator as compared to Angeline's one which was not only ugly, but you had to press more buttons to get the standard deviation. She wanted to superpoke with her pen. Haha.

Simin: I'm afraid if I were to sing solo, the school would be moved to tears. I don't mind super trouper too! I just visited your blog and WAIT did you just call me weird!?!?!?

Serene: What hair? You never hear the song 'This is a story of a girl' before ah! They have a line that says "And her hairnever falls quite the same way" Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home