Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, January 03, 2009

What a way to start a new school year. Especially O level year.

Friday, 2nd Jan 09
The first day of school was the worst day of my life so far. Because
  1. Mr Leng is not our Bio teacher (Though it seems I'm the only one sad about this matter) Because Mr Leng is a v v v v good Bio teacher- His jokes are damn funny, he teaches super well etc. (I hope he doesn't see this) though he is super proud of his school and I'm the only one who laughs at his jokes. And we have a new teacher who speaks softer than a pig snorting. How am I to love the heart kidneys bladder intestines like this now???
  2. Our class is now at the class which 3o was at which is pretty not a good thing cause it's far from the canteen. :(
  3. Our sec1s look like p4 but I shan't say cause maybe I looked like a p2 when I came?

And Mr Eric Tan (Last year's form teacher) decided to play a trick on us by asking Mr Khoo to take our attendance to seem like Mr Khoo was our form teacher instead. (Our hopes were raised a little high) But first period, the tall skinny ballroom dancer Mr Eric Tan walked in -.- And we spent the first few periods doing the normal first day of school stuffs. And Mr Tan actually brought his game book to play games with us. ???

We had training first day of school. And I decided to be hardworking so I'm doing my holiday homework now!

Saturday 3rd Jan
Went swimming with my mom and I think I can swim better than Michael Phelps. Maybe I was a hidden Michaela Phelps from birth. Never know.

I hereby resolve

  • Realle realle cut myself off my IT world AS OF TODAY. So it mean's you'll only see me next Sat cause my resolution says "Once a week"
  • To study everyday. Even opening the textbook counts yay
  • Stop spending money on things I probably will not use
  • Treat my classmates with care :)
  • Do all homework and pass up on time though I'll give Chinese 1 week's grace.

I think this year will be good since my Calendar is an Indiana Jones calendar so it means I can see Indy every day and have to refer to him :) Vunderful. Even though there are people like Maoshi who rubs salt in my wounds by rotting after o's everyday. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home