Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guess who I gave the hugest, nicest, most lovely, most thoughtful gift?
Myself. Haha. No I didn't mean it. It just kinda... happened.

On the other hand, like my sistaz said, but Christ back into Christmas!

Anyway, I shall continue on my post on the tyraid of events.

Tomorrow is Youth Camp! Which is of course exciting. And we're making our jerseys tomorrow which is also v v v exciting since it's Adidas this year! Haha. And we're actually having morning runs during youth camp which is damn weird because our church is damn small and if we were to have a proper run we will have to run at least 100rounds.

Anyway I shall talk to them now, though it's nothing much cause if not I'll be repeating the entire contents of the card I wrote.
Jiajian: Thank you for the Mr Happy you gave me even though now it looks like Mr Unhappy since my Dad and Sis seems realle jealous. And I hope (Better be) that we are in the same Cheena class again! Haha. Luv you loadzx.

Serene: And thanks for the Mr Happy tooo hahaha. And the safetypin earrings though it's not blinding like those 10000carat diamonds I usually wear, it's lighter and won't tug on ym ears. Haha. Nahnah you're still a realle realle realle vundervul friend!!

Jiamin: Thank you for the prezzie with the horrid stapler wrapping (And I expect a bigbigbig card for my bday hahahaha) And for being in the same school as me for 8 years already. Haha. Watch out Jiamin I'm gonna make you run 100 rounds for pe next year.

Yilei: Thanks for the prezzies too they're so yilei like. Haha.

Wanjun: Thank you for the Banana and I realised that everything you give me is yellow. Haha.

Lynn: Thank you for the muffins that will probably cause Diabetes, Clogging of the coronary arteries, stroke, brain tumour etc. But (Like jj), I reckon it's filled with blood tears sweat. :)

Mag: Thank you for the cup that looks like there are burnt rice on it. Haha. And the card with your miniscale handwriting.

Audrey: Thank you for being so short. :D And thank you for the prezzies that probably will make me look more meinu. Haha

And Simin, thank you for the card lah. It shows that you currently have 1 cambodian boyfriend now. Haha.

And to DDB Leena, cheer up and don't be so emo! Love you like the sock loves the shoe. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home