Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I want to congratulate myself. I've managed to stay offline for 15 days. That's 2 weeks!

And in linw of the upcoming Olevels in October, I have decided that I am going to type, talk or even send a short message in perfect British english. By the time the examination comes, I'll be in perfect form. Mdm Audra would be so proud of me.

23rd January
Though it was the eve eve eve of the Chinese New Year, Cedar still had full lessons all the way to the last second period, and the last period was our common assembly period, so they conveniently koped it for the Chinese New Year celebrations. They cannot be in anyway, cleverer. I heard RJ had a full day off. (?)

Celebrations were super last year type. The arrangements were the same, the dance moves were the same, the songs were the same, the atmosphere was the same. The only thing different was that Mr Leng sang! Hahaha. It was damn funny but he sang so well (Right right right) :D

After which, I met my mother to do clothes shopping for the new year.

25th January
Happy Birthday Nasuharto!
Though you ask me to pull my socks up every morning, and make me take out my cross earrings which really really should be fine, and confiscated my spectacles last year (I REMEMBER!) I still love you loads yay!

Bye now, I feel sad like a nerd.

You are acting like how you said you hated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home