Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, January 31, 2009

When tomorrow comes, sorrow becomes her soulmate.

Happy CNY and though I'm slightly slow, it's there.

I feel like the queen of squirrels, or the queen of whatever animal that eats nuts. Because, I probably ate enough nuts to feed the entire squirrel kingdom or something.

First Day
Did the normal first day of CNY things. And we went to my dad's mom's house, my dad's uncle's house, and me dad's cousin's house. That's about it. Saw alot of people whom I rarely see. And I'm gonna have an orange eating competition with Clarence tomorrow. Haha. I sure win.

School is still pretty normal I GUESS. On friday, I took the class key from Amanda to open the lock for the classroom door, so being very logical, I left the key in the lock. (Very normal right? Since the key and lock comes together, so they deserve to be together) And went I came back from buying my zuowen books, we realised that the key was missing! We stressed for like the entire recess. It was with Katy who plucked the key from the lock and went down to eat happily.

Have you any idea what you're doing to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home