Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Youth Camp 2009 Haha So cool.

Monday
Went to school for trainining/self match in the afternoon, and I reached early and I saw Leena trying to do her homework. In which shouldn't even be classified as trying cause she was plainly copying. Haha. And she asked me to do her SS which is a really smart idea. Haha. I wrote all the answers down in a jiffy without even looking at the sources. (I! Am! So! Pro!) Haha. And she pierced a stable bullet earring in my baby bear's ear and threatened to chop off all my fingers.

Training was preedy normal. And I went to church after that.

The people just came back from the ahmazing race and I came just in time to take the group photo! Haha. After Chien Chong's session, me and Loretta went to wash the mass tins (For th next day's bike trip like oac manzx). And Josiah was trying to physcho many people to go for a night run by doing the "SAY YES TO LIFE. SAY YES TO RUNNING". Blah blah blah.

And me and Loretta decided to go and kachiaw the 2 boys by jumping their toilet queue haha. And me and Naomi bunked in the sanctuary on the pews to sleep (Naomi slept on where Pastor usually sits haha) and it was rather nice because I even dreamt.

Tuesday
Had morning devotion, brekkie, 2 workshops. Discussed with Joanna alot which was pretty nice and funny haha. And the cycling trip to Pulau Uuuubin. Haha. We were divided into 2 groups and Loretta Mervin John Hannah Gel Kiayang Jasper! was in my group. Since I did not have a bagpack I koped Josiah's. Haha. And being ever so keh kiang I brought my mega sized bottle which made my bag realle heavy. And Mervin being so mervin like wanted me to carry all his things. After which we were given our masstins and our maggi mee for lunch and we went! Haha.

And at simpang bedok I saw Lee! across the street and she didn't know who I was :( Haha. And when we reached changi depot we took the boat there. And there was this woman opposite us who was in heels (Whatever for) and Loretta said she could see her red underwear haha. And Mervin said the guy looked like he picked her from the marriage agency hahaha. And we got our bikes in which were pretty lousy cause the gears were like all the same. Haha.

And cooked our maggimee and ate (So yummy considering my cooking skills) and Maoshi was so uberly proud of his dumb silver korean chopsticks hahah. And we continued cycling all the way around the island and we ate the nicest ice pops in my life. Haha.

Went back to church and had a bbq prepared by Jo Chen (Chorchor) and Ruth! Haha it was damn funny cause they were super budget! And it was pretty nice since we were pretty hungry. Loreeta and I then went to scrub the mass tins (Eeew) and went to bathe in the ice cold water which made all my hairs stand up and my teeth chatter and my blood turned blue. Haha. Then we went for the movie screening under the stars! haha We watched Chariots of Fire which was pretty nice and stuffed ourselves with marshmallows. haha.

Me and Naomi convinced everyone to sleep in the sanctuary so Loretta Jo Chen Joannna Ching and Ruth slept there too!

Wednesday
Had morning devotion, breakfast, the resolutions thingy. And then clean up! Me and Jo Hor had to clean the small rooms which was pretty easy. Then break camp and home!

At 8 we had watch nice service and testimony time. And then many many people went to Mr Ong's house to eat eat talk talk play play. And we only ate the empty pau which was supposed to be with the pork meat. Haha. Then we went to watched the countdown thingy and I supposed we weren't as esctatic as the people on tv. Then we went around Happy New Yearing.

Thursday 1st Day of 2009
DOUBLE CRAP SCHOOL STARTS TOMO!!
And the school actually messaged me twice to remind me to come to school as if I would play truant. Haha. Okey Bye homework time. O level year I can't wait to rot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home