Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, September 12, 2008

Have I told you lately? (The following points may begin with- Have I told you lately)

  • It's my allocated kitkat break now so I've decided to entertain my very small number of readers with some words. I've been studying real hard. HAHA there's prob not a day inSeptember that I did not studying. Oh no oh no what if this is like some neinstudyaphobia that's makes me scared when I'm studying or something? (I made that up)
  • I sprained my ankle 2 or 3 times, so it's huge. It's like breast cancer has lumps? I think I could have ankle cancer. I tried to access why I actually did sprain my ankle. jiaolian thought it was because I wasn't feeling well. But no, I checked my playlist (The one I heard on that particular morning), and the song I last heard was 'Potential Breakup Song'. That should explain.
  • I'm gonna write a sentimental post for my sister soon that when she reads it, she's not gonna to just tear but she gonna prob drown she and her roommate in her tears.
  • Exams are starting in 5 or 6 days? And it's stretched over a course of like 2 to 3 weeks. This is called prolonged pain. Because as each subject passes, the next few subjects become more intensive. And hohoho!Our last paper is a maths, which should be a joy.
  • I actually like pe now. Though not the '3c it's peeeeee! Hurry go down now you're late!' part. Or not the 'Hurry 3ccccccc let's go run!' part or the 'Hurry 3cccccc hurry stretch!' part. But prob the part when we actually start pe and i'm grouped with funny and lovely people. hahahaha.
  • I think my eyes are gonna sink into my eyebags. Though I think I've been sleeping more. It's a mental thing.
  • Let the total amount of brain cells gained over the studying period be x. Let the total amount of brain cells lost be y. I can conclude that x-y=0. As the net gain or lost is zero. Because as we all impart knowledge and more knowledge into our brains, we actually gain more brain cells by excersing our brain, hence x. However due to intensive use of brain cells, (Like how our brain only gets to rest like 5-7 hours a day over 24 hours, it results in the dying of some brain cells, hence y. Therefore x-y=0. So sometimes, why study? haha

I shall continue on my next kitkat break. haha. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home