Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, September 05, 2008

I. Am. Such. A. Loser.

Because I love studying.

Holidays shouldn't be called holidays. Something like studydays will sound more appropriate. Haha it was like 20,000 light years since I came online and I feel so disconnected. Hahaha. Holidays are like busier than school days lah! At least in school, you get things like maths periods to sleep and english period to write nonsense and sel to daydream or something. But holidays, free time= study time. And since all time in a holiday is free time, therefore all time is study time.

Teacher's say, "This holiday, take a break but remember to study too." It sounded more like "If you don't study you are going to fail and that means no break for you forever since that bad mark is gonna haunt you" I even woke up at normal school time. hahaha

Thomas Edison might not be smart, though he invented a light bulb. Maybe he just likes to try things, like, try until he reaches the 1000 try mark, then he happy. Then, just nice on the 1000th try, the light bulb lighted. Did anyone say he's smart in the first place? Oh wait, who invented smart?. Wo bu zhi dao wo zai jiang sen me.

Anyway my sister's leaving for uk in 1 week ++ time. Time for me to boast. My smart curly haired sister's going for college! hahahaah.

And I think I needa break, like eat kitkat or something. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home