Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Its been 10 years since I blogged, not that anyone reads my blog. But still, I need to satisfy my stalkers, which I have plenty. Haha

Things I've learnt over the weekend
  1. Compass point should oil their toilet doors, so that they won't give out a e e e e sound that makes pee come out faster. Oh wait maybe that's why they did nt oil their doors.
  2. When you see someone dressed in a macdonals uniform, you immediately think that they smell like fries or cheeseburger. Just like how when you know someone works in subway, he/her always wears green.
  3. Playing piano is more tiring than doing a amaths paper.

I should learn more things. And I should learn them from school, where learning ought to take place. But apparently I don't learn much from there.

Yay there's a new electone my roooom. Hahahaha. Today I had the last intensive piano lesson, then went to parkway (So did I on the past 2 consec days.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home