Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School life is getting pretty haywire.

We have like so many tests and even though it supposedly for our own good, how good can it be when the student's moods are down in the drain and the teachers look just as tired? (Maybe worst). And I still hate pe oh no no no why must there be pe tomorrowzx!!! Haha. 2 days of consec. training and today was the toughest ever ever ever with the sun beaming it's glorious rays right into our faces and permeating through our shirts maybe. I thought we deserved a treat so we went down to kfc! Haha.

I saw so many church people these few days. Hahaha. I can't can't wait for friday, when I can rush home to my bed and sleep without much worries. (All the best to full geog people!).

What's going on now? I can't pretend I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home