Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Went to Kenneth and Cheryl's wedding yesterday and it was reaaaalle nice. The way they exchanged vows were like, wow. They had to memorise the things like, I, Melinda Chan take this man blahblahblah to be my husband, to love and to cherish him... whatever I have, I will share... in sickness or in pain... do death till us part. haha. So nice! And they were lip talking to each other incase they forgot! haha. And the last part, Cheryl threw the ball of flowers (Like those in channel 8 dramas, that the woman, who happens to be in a dilenma to marry some very nice guy will catch it for sure, and she will start blushing and the next episode, she's married.)
.
But the ball dropped on the floor and it practically burst, sending flower petals to everyone. haha. Even Sarah (7 years old) wanted to catch it. hahaha.

Then I tried being hardworking and nerdy to TRY studying alone at home with full serenity, but I failed :(

Went for piano today, then parkway. And adidas is renovating. hahahaha.

Random
1. I'm so full now I think I'm gonna burst like the flower ball.
2. I think that I'm not looking so meinu now.
3. School is naturally boring, wonder why, when school is supposed to be a centre of learning and learning is meant to be fun. Furthermore, sitting in front of the teacher with the world behind is so uncool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home