Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Now what's up with you?

Anyway today was a rather okay day. The juniors had a match against jwss today and they lost by a smaller margin. Anyway you guys still rock my lucky socks big time! Lurbzxxz you guys. Haha Anyway we went to ppmacs to eat before we rushed back to school to take the bus with them (Because Sirchia happened to specially order a not so big big bus for us). And it was realle fun! And we were playing the concentration game. Haha. Anyway today our hearts beat at a rate faster than a newborn baby's.

Anyway Jiamin! Your absence has truly made a big mark on pe history! Thank you Rachel Nasuharto and others who helped me during pe if not I would have died trying to make the class coorperate, or even start pe. (That's why pe takes up more energy than double maths periods.) Haha.

And the mdmsiasia changed me and Jiajian's places! Haha which means it will take more energy to share a little whisper. Haha.

Anyway I failed chinese :(.
Anyway I think I need to take a mini break. Dodoh still want to go? hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home