Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day Celebrations
was rather boring. Haha. It's so... national day. Haha. People marching around, people playing music, people dancing, people singing, people eating, people cheering. Haha. But the performance was not bad lahzxzxz.

National Day
I had intensive piano again and my fingers almost dropped off. Haha. And we went to uncle s's house and there were soooo much food to eat I almost died. Haha. Then we watched calefare and first class and it was freaking funnnny hahaaha.

Then me and Clarence watched the firs ep of heroes while the others are shrieking with laughter at the dining hall for some weird reason and it was freaking scary it was like the stupid 'the happening' that mag wickedly influenced us to watch. Haha.

I don't know why I'm ranting but I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home