Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hahaha Hello World.

This week is horrible. I'm just having many different types of feelings and many things turn out unexpected. Haha

Tuesday
Free Cone Day!!! Haha. Went with the sec3s and sec2s and we had alot of fun! But half the world were already there because we had to wait for audrey and uhm, gang? And Leenadohdoh stole my pig and my nametag that when I got back my pig, it looked like it had breast cancer lumps on it's face. :( And even though the queue was like 2 levels high, it felt pretty fast because we were like crapping all the way. Haha. i think those people must think that we are idiots.

1. Saw a ballooon woman and Rachek shouted "Balloooon!" like super loudly I think it was louder than a rocket taking off.

2. We were so excited to memorize a phrase in 30 seconds I bet the woman never saw so many bright eyes simultaneously before. Hahaha

3. When the camera came, we were like "OMG WE'RE ON TVEEEEE!"

After eating 1 pathetic cone, we went to pasta mania (What's new) and ate. Hahaha. Lee is the most disgusting person to ever eat with. The contents of her mouth looks like the contents of the rectum. However it's in white/red instead of brown.

We walked all over ps and I went home wth Leena the stupid big fat obnoxious dohdoh bird. I was dying manzxzxzxz! Hahaha. (It's the same to talk face to face lahzxzxzxz)

Wednesday
It was supp to rain strong and heavy but the happy sun, being it's usual proud self, decides to shine us with it's amazing hot and non-beautiful rays. And the ground was emitting heat waves that we thought that we were alll gonna have a heat stroke. (So Dohdoh you can die but you can't quit) Hahahaha.

We had a non-useful talk. Thank you.

This is one of the few days I'm going home myself!!!! haha And talked to JJ on the phone but we were like laughing for no reason half the time! hahaha.

Thursday
Went to the Zoooo with my mom and my sister, and I got a balukoo from banging my head on the coach on the way, while sleeping. Wow. And we watched Phillip the Seacow! Yay! Whee! Wow! Hahaha. Then we had lunch and the treasure hunt!!! Hahaha. Grouped with my sis, Naomi, Jo and Sarah! We didn't win as we should had (Of course we should right) But we were having fun. Hahaha. And I can conclude that the tourists are reallllly friendly! hahaha. Overall fun, but 1 bottle of Coke costs 3 freaking bucks. Daylight robbery! haha.

Lemme talk to people again.
Serene: Okay I have 100 reasons toooo! for both sides!!! Haha

Jiajian: Oooh We have a mission! haha. And having an anon on your blog is like freaking the most hilarious thingay ever. haha.

Leena: You sec2 only sms in class. got streaming you know! And my yellow thing is turning black due to your dirty hands. Gross kid.

Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home