Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's been 1 week since I posted because,
1. This whole week I had this study feeeling ah, so when I have the study hweeling, better make full use of it and study all I can.
2. caught up with many many many unfortunate events. Our lives should be able to come under the film "Series of Unfortunate Events"

This week was the end of the "basketball suspension" and we are back in training! I think SirChia had some great awakening or something. Anyway training but pretty okay since i've been physched up and excited about it.

And something suaybong happened on the 24th this month, and all I can gather is that it's part and parcel of life. (Hahaha)

Lemme talk personally to people now
Serene: Please don't bi wo already lahzxzxzxz! Haha You have 10 reaosn why I should? Haha. I've got 10 reasons tooooo!

Jiajian: We've gotta great mission to conqueur. Enough said.

Audrey: I don't like means don't like. And I think we're super suay bong.

Leena: Dou shi ni de cuo! Sui jiao ni mei pull me! hahaha. And I don't think that you are phenomenal and I don't think you are glam. And your favourite colour is not yellow. Haha

And no I don't think that feelings can be nurtured. You have it, you have it. You don't have it, you don't, and I don't think that I'll ever have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home