Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, April 19, 2008

1. Firstly, I'll wish MELISSA CHAN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Haha. Okay even though the cons are that I have to get someone else a present on my birthday too but I think it's terribly coool! Haha.

2. Secondly, thank you to those who wished me Happy Birthday! Haha. (Thanks la Dohdoh you are the first) Haha. Melissa Wuu, (Iknow it's stupid but I'm gonna name alot f people) and Serene Jiajian Cry-stal, Jm Adrey Yilei Simin Naomi! Mag! Joline Lee Wj Bella Morgan Chongyao Sherlin Ngteng BerAisyah the weirdo Jo and RuthLoretta Salapok Mervin! Kendra AudreyAng and many many many many more! Hahaha.

3. Today I went to Hyatt to eat and then to meeet alll my friends. Haha. OKAY LA I ENJOYED IT ALOT LA! hahaah.

PS. (Those in the weird blue colour has an inside meaning, so I guess most people would read it as normal) haha

PICK UP LINES
1.Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
2.Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
3.Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
4.Hi, I'm Batman. Wanna see my batmobile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home