Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's been preeddey long time since I posted. Haha

9th April
Happy Birthday OoorJiajian! Haha I know it's kinda late but I haven't given you your card yet. Hahaha. We went to eat at Subway because Sports Day was on friday, and I wrapped her gift times to keep her in extra suspense but was complaining on each layer she sees. Haha.

10th April
Had Napha, and I had to lug that beautiful German flag all the way to school to hear Jeannette say, "Okay, so nice! Remember to bring tomorrow!" So it meant that I had to lug it all over Singapore like a spaz who lost her first german love. And we met tammy and jeannette to narrate the Basketball cca suspension scene and they helped us to try to reason with the Unreasonable. haha

Then we went to ppmacs to eat and Aisyaheats really grossly, she should just blend her burger and drink it.

11th April Sports Day
1. Met crystal at j8 to go to bishan stadium, and crapped around the place until it started.

2. 800m. Me, Yilei and Jiamin ran! And thank you to alll of Melinda's fans who cheered for her (especially Leena lee, her biggest fan). Thank you, Melinda runs very glamly. Haha. But I didnt win. Don't worry.

3. We were running all over the place, to find people and get ready for the cca relay! haha. We said that we would win Netball, but so sorrrry everyone we could have! haha. 100m- Yenyi (super duper uper per fast- she won everyone!) 100m- Joline (Still super duper uper per fast- still won everybody) 200m- Jerusha (Also per fast hahaha) Melinda- 400m (I was dying). Nevermind! Basketball will win next year!

4. And I started crying straightaway and had blocked nose and Lee came to hug me so tightly I could have died (But thanks ahnyway!) and then I became a zooanimal when everyone wondered why I cried. haha. But the kick is, wangchengma (chinese teacher) came and she was like, (actual in chinese) "Aiiiiyo! Jiawei! what happened! Cry until like that!" I was so scared that she would say "You cry finish already, come and pass up your compo okay?"

5. And Jeannette let me hold the flag to make me happier a littttle wittle bit. haha.

6. Jiajian and Serene and Crystal! You allll did great for your 4 by 40000cm!

7. And we sang the schoool song, and we sang it so loudly we could have out-sounded a bomb.

8. Went with Joline Leena Adrey Jerusha Rachel Yilei to j8 to eat, and we sat there for like half an hour then decided to buy food. haha. Then we went to the library where the woman chased us away (again- but she does NOT hate me) and I convinced Adrey to convince herself that i reeeeeally didnt want to go to the Rugby match! and thenzxzxz! we decided to go to vivo since it was reeally early. Yilei and rachel left! So,it meant that I'm left to act young with the juniors. haha.

Then we got up the train, and the train reached Dhoby Ghaut, but the Leena and jerusha were still preparing to lean back and I was like "Eh? Isnt this Dhoby Ghaut oh crap go go go!" hahaah. And we reached there and went to see num flipflops but saw none, and so we decided to go to ben and jerry to eat! haha, and we sat there for like 3 freaking hours the person must have thought that one of us was gonna die and had to impart the will or something. haha. And we talked about people's mannerisms and it was damn funny. (No insults though) haha. But I can vouch that they are gonna laugh at boyfriend next time she does that! haha.

Home Sweet home.

Note to everybody: Please do not ever ever ever throw away the geerman wristband because I handmade it at the wee hours of the morning.

Which reminds me of running later. And my handphone is spoilt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home