Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, April 17, 2008

VOTE FOR NASUHA! HAHAHA

Lemme start what I wanted to start
14th April
Happppy Birthday JessicaMarsh! Haha. Thank you for being a totalllle wondervul tablepartner and laughing at EricTan's ugly mountain graph, and making blood samples and many many many many more! Haha

We were asked to meet MikeChia in the morning and I forgot to bring my ezlink card which made me run alllll the way home then back. Then I saw Leena in the bus and I was like "HengBong at least I'm not the only one who's almost late". But the kick is! We had to write reflections just to get back to training. Sounds like the 'journal writing' in primary school. Then we stayed back to self train and we ran for like 30 mins, pt for 20 mins and talked for like (30+20)x2 minutes. Haha

16th April
2.4km run was enjoyable. Went to ppmacs to eat (Again) and I was trying to physcho leena to bring her friend here because it is likemuch much much more fun here. Haha. And then she almost made me sing her a song which of course I didn't if not I would be embarrassing myself! Haha. And my talktime...

I forgot what else happened, except that the Wangmama called my mom to have a like a wondervul Teacher-student talk because she taught my mom, she taught my sister, now she's teaching me (For he 2nd time), and she is going like "She and her friend during lessons time allllways laugh at me" Pffft. Hahaaha

Gonna Run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home