Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Friday, April 18, 2008

Today's Fairly F(air+reaky) Friday.

Haha Thank You Simin for your ear and Adrey for the boxy cake and Chongyao for your present! Hahaha. And today's assembly was so EHHEM but Nasuha spake well even though could tell she was damn nervous! haha. And actooually I wanted to pinpoint someone a question was was feeling rather shy (As Usual). And today I knew some unexpected facts which I was totalle oblivious to. Okay... I'm not feeling very bright today. hahaha. And I went down to recess like some happy kid and Leena threw all her rubbish at me. Thanks. hahaha

Went with Jiajian and Adrey and Jiajian's friend to make ic! hahahaah

Joline said that my blog is un-understandable maybe because it's so cheem or something, that only my friends would know what I'm talking about. So today's post shall be so that everyone wouldk now I'm talking about (Even if you don't know just tell me that you do)

Lemme tell you a story.
Can't think of one now. Tomorrow then. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home