Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, April 06, 2008

-Seriously the wrongest-est time to blog about nothing. Haha. I haven't started on geog so I seriously need a big event to celebrate my commence of Geog.

-Eew I don't like geog. Even though studying geog seems to have more point than surds or indices, no not worth the pen ink and muscle ache. That sums it all.

-There is no training tomorrow! Because of SirChia's temperamental character. Are we supposed to stand at attenteion at everything you say? Can't we just justify ourselves? I think he wants all the basketballers to join like media resource library or something. So tomorrow we'll sit outside his staffrooom and show him how important tests are and when all of our subject teachers beat him up and ask about our grades, he should just say, "I told them basketball is first priority". Wow I even planned his script.

-Logay and Logax, I tell you, stop ganging up against me by using the logarithm laws in your brotherhoodly love and disagree with me. So from now on, I say it's this, you do it.

-I think that my sister should just work in like Singtel because she claims that the phone is her territory and that we must give her 10 good reasons why we need to use it, why now, why this weather, why this person, why this reason.

-Leena changed her blog url and she spent like 50 decades thinking of it.I told you pettyshit.bs, melveryglam.bs, itoldmeltogoanddie10timestoday.bs and many more but all of them were strongly rejected. hahaha

-Oh crappomama Jiajian's gonna sing her tone deaf tunely song to us tomorrow when we study outside the staffroom, I think she should sing it to sirchia so that he can just pull out all his hair and vouch to be a monk. hahaha. peace.

-Okay I need ideas for my class's sports day identity since I fought so hhard to get Germany, I make it good right? Haha. And we cant possibly all just wrap the flag around us like a sarong. Wrong. haha.

-I've never seen so many numbers and xs and ys and ssimultaneously before. Traumatising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home