Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hi! I'm here to post! (I'm happy so I shall change the font colour for once)

*From now on, pretend that this colour is a happy colour*

1. Anyway, today I was on the bus and it occurred to me that Singapore's roads are really jammed, that if you leave for school/work at the same time everyday, you'll prolly have such things as car neighbours! Cool Beans right! I hope that my car neighbour next time is tall dark and handsome. Haha. Even though I won't really be able to tell the "tall" part. You know, short dark and handsome reminds me of a cockroach. Sometimes cockroaches can be quite handsome.

2. And also, my super bending effect cool soybeans phone is spoilt. What it shows me is- M sign, pink screen, Nice to meet you (Okay at least it greets me), yellow screen, M sign, White screen, M sign, Turquoise screen. Thanks phone, I've been treating you so well! How can you treat me like that how can how can! Youknow how embarrassed I am or not!?!?!? And it is like so hot (As in temperature) People during winter should just spoil all their handphones and keep warm.

3. And today I ran 6km on treadmill, but I ate 6 brownies, so net weight loss= 0, which also means, Net speed gain=0. Wonderful how 1 brownie= 1km huh!

4. And I haven't shitted in like 2 days so I just consumed like 4 oranges viciously in great hope to shit by like 6 tomorrow morning.

That's about all. It's funny how you start you love things that you hated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home