Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I saw my sister's Pooh smiling at me and I feel like smashing it up. Hahaha

Anyway, my sister's baking a cake for my mom's birthday and my other sister is her assistant. Hahaha. Anyway, I dread school and I can't wait for the weekends and I think that Cheena is the most interesting lesson of the day because I don't have to use my brain in cheena because cheena is brainless and oh no! What if Wangmama bursts a blood vessel?

Yesterday was the 4x100 4x400 100 Javelin heats. And! They cancelled the 4 by 400 heats for some insane reason which made me waste my time (3 hours) when in 3 hours, I could have clinched like 20 business deals. And the weather was perfecto! Haha. Joline was so perked and ready with adrenaline flowing and it's cancelled! hahaha. Then we went to Macs (again) and ate, and there is this ahlian kinda person who shhhed us in macs. It's like hello? You want peace then go to the graveyard or something.

And before that we had leadership training (Sounds like Army horzxzxz?) We played alot of games and the water one was reeeeally fun! Hahaha. Anyway my new tv came and it's huge that my house has like turned black.

Mission for the day
Run 25 rounds tomorrow
Master in Reverse Physcology
Perfect GoodBye in German

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home