Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

29th March
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! Suddenly became so shy infront of everyone. Haha.

28th March
Had self training, and MrChia came to play basketball in inappropriate attire. Haha. Kimbarley got 1st for highjump! Coool Beans! And I ran 50 rounds! Coool Beans! And the sun was super ego and happy again, shining it's gorgeous white face at us. I mean, can't you give the moon a chance?

29thMarcho Funorama
Haha. Went with my sister from piano to acjc's fun-o-rama. And I was so proud that me and my sister knew how to go to acjc from buonavista and 3 girls who took the same bus as us didn't know how to. haha. Yay! I supported going against Global Warming (There were hailstones in Singapore). And funorama should be called crowded-o-rama. I bet 1 million people were in there. haha. And we ate and walked around with Joanne, and saw Florence and other people. haha. I was trying to win the top prize but erm... I gave the chance to other people. Haha. Then went to church to celebrate my mom's birthday!

2nd April
Irritating-ing Bella is the most fun thingy on mars. Anyway, me audrey yilei mimi wanjun had 3km and Joline had 4 by400 and Simin and Qiqi had 200m! You people ran welll! hahaha. And I enjoyed 3km because I was alone and I could embarrass myself for me to see so I started singing 'In Christ Alone' then I started to talk to myself. And it works! hahaha.

A scary and traumatizing truth just came to me. Wangmama's staff room will be like next to my classroom next year! Wangchengma! She can just walk 2 steps to find us!

JiaJian is happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home