Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's a Happy day! And I thank God for the Weather!

FYI, today is a rainy day. Haha.

Thursday 20th Marching
I had a reeeeally long story to tell everyone in school, and that dodobird Crystal ponned school. haha. Heard funny and cracking news in school and bought my 1GB sd card for my phone and when I announced it, my dad went greener than the veggie he was cutting. hahaha. And we stayed behind to train a little wittle bit. And we procastinated and ate a while, eh wait. Eating is vital. Haha. And I sputtered milk on the Leena but that's beside the point. Anyway, we ran shot ran shot, ran and shot, ran and bounced and then shot. And shot and caught and ran and bounced. And we spent the last hour talking and talking. haha.

Then Serene was on this finger cracking regime, and she is very very determined to crack every single joint my body has. Scary huh? And I started acting that I was scared of tickle. but hey! I'm not puhleeze! haha. Congratos Leeee you did fabuloso for shotputo. hahaah.

Friday 21th Marcchrystal
happy Gooog Friday!
"For God so loved the world, He gave us His only begotten son, that whoever who believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16
Please come to my churchie!

You know, I am on this mission. I'm gonna write my own life story that it will one day become a big film, maybe bigger than any steven spielburg mission impossible movie.

You
Comfort on Difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the Clouds,
Sunsets to warm your heart,
Gentle hugs when Spirits sag,
Beauty for you Eyes to see,
Confidence when you are in Doubt,
Faith so you could believe,
Courage to Know yourself,
Patience to Accept the truth,
And Love to Complete your Life.

Life Story Part 1a
I was born on my sister's 4th Birthday. Imagine spending your birthday in a hospital, not that hot huh? I think I am cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home