Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guten Tag It's beeen years.

Lemme Recall what happened.
15th Marches Saturday
I have theory exam and I went to SMU School of Accountancy by myself and I saw nobody. But SMU is damn cooool it has like glass entry doors and the lift and totalley cool and I can seee outside and I was totalley fascinated but of course I didn't show it because there were 2 kids looking at me so I pretended it was, "Uh, Nothing New". And! Being Kiasu, I arrived like 30mins before and therefore read every single notice on every single notice board. Hahaha.

Then met my mom and my dad at Raffles city and ate and went to Pasir Ris to the Shalom thingy! Haha. I walked to and fro from the interchange and the mrt like 6 times because I was early again. Hahaha. Then went there, and listened to Uncle ChienChong talk about Science which was reeeally funnny and enriching. Haha. Then we went to play captains ball and I was so pro I was like whoosh and whiish here and there, everyone should see it. Haha. But we had Lynn (Netballer) in our team so that makes it better. hahahah.

19th March Wednesday
We had Sports Day heats today and I was totalley dying because people were backing out! And Miss BearbearSiewMai brought us to the library and our class was like damn enthu! haha. And after school we went to eat and I convinced Joline to go and watch us run! hahaha. Then we went there and suddenly Michelle and Meixuan were missing and they called, "Melinda! We recieved a call from the hospital and we need to go..." And I was like "What how can you do this to us aiya ming zhen ku ah!" Then CarolineQianBian called back to negotiate, and she was like, "WahPiangzx Melinda! they needa go to hostel not hospital la you!" And we went there and 10 by 80 was cancelled. And Jerusha ran reeeally well! And I think that MelissaWu is phenomenal. Haha. Shall not speak about 1.5km because it can be expressed better in words. hahahaah. Leena slapped my face twice. Crystal wanted to punch me twice. I getting bullied in school. hahahaha. Then we went to eat then went home!

I just received a letter from Macdonalds and it smelled like cheeseburger. Haha. I thought they wanted to reward me for like eating alot of cheeseburgers or ice tea but No! They discontinued my card. hahahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home