Name:

Cedar Girls' Secondary School

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today's the realease of the O's results!
1. Congrats to the 'phenomenal batch' who scored 9.9 for L1R5!
2. Congrats to my sissssta who got so happy over her Eng!

Lastly, phenomenally, astonishingly, outrageously, Mervin actoooally got A1 for his cheeena. Like, WHAT! Eh Wait I just saw a pig flying outside, okay maybe it's fine. ( I suspect it's the same teacher who marked my sis's cheena script- She's drunk), but Congratulos anyway!

And, today was the most normal school that anyone can ever imagine. (oooh I say that everyday). Haha. And I think Lee is on a blog high or something. Hahaha. And last period, Miss Chng was so excited she was smiling the whoooole lesson that we were afraid that one teeth would drop or something. haha. And she left early, so me, Nasuhaha, Salapok and Jaymee ong were uhm.. interacting! Hahaha

After schoool we tried to find out if there is training tomo, so we went to find the juniooors and me and lee ate Audrey Peach tart. And the custard was ahhh urrrggggh. hahaha. And we peeked into the hall knew the results, then fled.

Ran 4.4km! Cooool Beansss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home